|Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, IR Blaster||6.43 inches, 1080 x 2400 px Display with Punch Hole|
|Helio G95, Octa Core, 2.05 GHz Processor||64 MP Quad Rear & 13 MP Front Camera|
|8 GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt||Android v11|
|5000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging||Memory Card Supported, upto 512 GB|
Display and Design
Let’s start with the design, this device is available in three color options which are:- Deep-Sea Blue, Shadow Blac, Pebble White. The new “Evol” design has been implementing in Redmi Note 10. In this design, we can see the sleeker body and a smooth gradient finish. It has 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm dimensions and 178.9g weight. The fingerprint sensor has been placed on the power button.
The device sports a 6.43-inch Color Super AMOLED FHD+ panel. It has 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution with a 60Hz refresh rate and it has ~409 PPI density which is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It has a center-aligned punch hole cut out for the front camera.
Performance and Memory
The mobile phone will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm) chipset. It has a Mali-G76 MC4 GPU that handles the Graphics and 2.05 GHz, Octa-Core Processor CPU, Faster CPU means a more smooth experience. The company has launched three variants they are- 8/128GB. There is a card slot to expand upto 512 GB of storage. It based on Android 11.
The phone comes with a Quad camera setup at the back and a single-camera setup at the front.64MP Wide-Angle with an aperture f/1.8 as the primary lens, 8 MP UltraWide lens with an aperture f/2.2, 2 MP sensors for macro with autofocus with an aperture f/2.4, and 2MP depth lens with an aperture of f/2.4. It is capable of recording 4k@30fps, 1080P@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps videos.
On the front, there is a 13MP lens with an aperture of f/2.5 set up in a Punch hole. It is capable of recording 1080p @ 30fps FHD videos.
Battery & Other Specs
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s features a 5000 mAh, Li-Po Non-Removable Battery which supports 33W Fast Wired Charging. The company claims that the battery Stands 28 days by time.
Taking about the connectivity, It has a USB Type-C 2.0, a 3.5mm headphone jack that enables you to connect to a large number of other devices (such as speakers, headphones), and stereo speakers.
Talking about wireless connectivity, this device supports 4G LTE,dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 2.0, FM Radio.
Redmi Note 10s Specifications:
- Display:6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels
- CPU: Octa-core
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano+Nano )
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB + microSD card
- OS: Android v11
- Chipset: Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 64 MP f/1.79 (Wide Angle)
– 8 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide)
– 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro)
– 2 MP f/2.4 (Depth Sensor) with autofocus
– Features: Portrait, Panorama, Time Lapse, Pro Mode, Night Mode
– Video: 4K @ 30fps UHD, 1080p @ 30/60fps FHD, 720p
- Front Camera: single-camera;
– 13 MP with Screen Flash
– 1080p @ 30fps FHD
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, E Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Security: Side Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: VoLTE,4G LTE,Wifi with wifi-hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0,
- Battery: 5000 mAh, Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable Battery); 33W Fast Charging